Thursday, April 16, 2009

Lately...

I just can't seem to get a post done. It's not like I don't have a thousand things going on I could write about. I certainly do! My husband's job has been uncertain after we finally thought he'd found something really stable that he really like doing...bummer! I've had several things happen at school, including a B.I.G. "God moment" with a student last week. Every time I start to write, I can't seem to get anything finished. Not sure what's going on with me...

Part of the problem is that we're getting down to the last weeks of school and I am SO very tired. I can't wait for summer! I will miss the kids terribly, but I am ready for a break from them.

Please join me in praying for these kids today, especially for two of them who have been on my heart lately (God knows who they are!).

2 comments:

Becky said...

Oh, I hear ya. The kids are all getting squirrelly and school is nearly wrapped up...that can make things kinda crazy!

I'll pray for those kids. It blesses my heart to know there are people like you in our public schools making a difference for the Lord. Keep shining that light!

Gretchen said...

Lord, be with Suzanne's "kids" today, I pray. And be the lifter of her head and the peace in her days. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No guilt allowed about not posting my friend. We're here when you get to it.