Thursday, November 6, 2008

A meme should be easy to get done, right?

Since I haven't had much time to do a "real" post lately...a meme should be easy (actually editing to say that even this post took me a day and a half to get done...busy, busy, busy!)..., so ok Gretchen, I'll play too: one-word-answers please. Let me know if you're going to do it too. :)

1. Where is your cell phone? pocket


2. Your significant other? reliable


3. Your hair? twisted


4. Your mother? challenge


5. Your Father? forgiven


6.. Your favorite thing? helping


7.Your dream last night? none


8. Your favorite drink? Dr. Pepper


9. Your dream/goal? heaven


10. The room you're in? ISS


11. Your fear? incompletion


12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? closer


13. Where were you last night? game


14. What you're not? shy


15. Muffins? chocolate


16. One of your wish list items? ipod


17. Where you grew up? Texas


18. The last thing you did? teach


19. What are you wearing? jeans!!


20. Your TV? old


21. Your Pets? messy


22. Your Computer? essential


23.Your life? amazing


24. Your mood? satisfied


25. Missing someone? Grandpa


26. Your car? blue


27. Something you're not wearing? earrings (and I have to say I hate that I forgot them today!!!)


28. Favorite Store? Kohl's


29. Your summer? HOT


30. Your favorite color? purple


31. When is the last time you laughed? today


32. Last time you cried? Thursday


33. FOUR PLACES I GO OVER AND OVER: Work, Grocery Store, Sonic Drive In, Taco Bell


34. FOUR OF MY FAVORITE FOODS: Mexican, pasta, brownies, fresh veggies


35. FOUR PLACES I WOULD RATHER BE RIGHT NOW: Nashville, The Ozarks, Paris (France, not Texas), Hawaii

3 comments:

Gretchen said...

I've never been to the Ozarks--would love to go someday. I'm definitely with you re: Taco Bell and brownies. Fun reading about you, Suzanne.

Cindy-Still His Girl said...

Loved this. :) Especially #12. Your answer was intriguing. Made me want to know more. :)

Joan said...

Interesting meme. Loved reading more about you.

God Bless