Saturday, December 13, 2008

Today

What I did this morning:

Drank coffee while reading blogs of some of the most amazing women in the world. God speaks to me in an incredible way through these and the others listed to the right:

Lila's Journey

Casa de Castro

The Perch

Mourning Into Dancing

What I'm doing next:

Searching for college classes since I think I might like to be a "full fledged teacher" some day. I've got a long way to go and I'm not getting any younger, so I'd better get started.

What I'm doing after that:

Getting dressed and driving up to the community college. Editing to say that I'm glad I checked the hours for the college before driving all the way up there. They are evidently already on a holiday schedule and closed on Saturdays. Oh well, that'll give me more time for what's on the list for later.

What I'm doing later:

Getting my house in order
Finding a way to get my kids to help around the house
Shopping online for Christmas presents (hope there's still time for delivery!)
Teaching my husband how to give me a shoulder massage

What are you doing today?

2 comments:

Sheryl said...

Oh you are just so sweet! I know I say it a lot but it really has been such a joy for me to be with you since the "beginning". (the beginning of blogging!!)

Today I will love the fact that I am not bed-ridden. I will clean my house, loving every minute of it. I, too, will do some online shopping. Oh yea, well first I have stop reading all my favorite blogs.

Gotta go, enjoy your day!!

Love,
Sheryl

Becky said...

All I can say is YOU GO, GIRL~ Follow those college dreams. Our country needs more folks like you in the Education system!

Glad your hubby got a new job, too. It's so hard when a guy has to slave away at a job he hates or wasn't hired for. My husband's last job was one that entailed tons of stress, and when he got out from under it and got his new job, it was like a big giant sigh of relief for us all.

Have a great weekend!