Sunday, April 6, 2008

Blah!

So I'm wanting to do a great, long, inspiring post here, but I am just in such a blah mood. I feel like I'm coming down with something, didn't get myself out the door to church this morning, etc. All in all, I have felt really good this week all things considered. I have felt closer to the Lord than I have in a long time and life is really good. So I hate when I'm just plain in a blah mood for no reason at all.

Maybe going out with my husband to shop for his new clothes for his new job (new job in and of itself should have me jumping with joy!) will get me into a better mood. Oh well, I guess I can't expect to feel elated 100% of the time, huh?

1 comment:

Sheryl said...

Hi Suzanne,
Thanks for stopping by my blog and thank you for your words of encouragement. According to the doctors this illness is here to stay and there are days when that is more than I can take. I've been having those days lately and not leaning on the Lord like I usually do. Sure am glad He's patient!!

I read through your blog, you will touch many lives by sharing your story. My life has also been one filled with much pain but I know God wants me to share it otherwise it is wasted.

I will be checking in on you. God has much to do through you, Suzanne! Thanks again, Sheryl