Sunday, April 13, 2008

Teenagers...

Oh my goodness, I guess the Lord makes them so very adorable when they are babies that you never forget how much you love them, because once they become teenagers you have to remind yourself of that pretty often...lol. I would've preferred to have my 3 kids closer together (they are almost 24 and doing well as a new 6th grade teacher; almost 16 and learning to drive...ahhhh!; and 14 and loving to harass anyone within his general proximity), but I doubt I would've had the patience to deal with the younger two at the same time as raising the older one.

God knew what he was doing when he gave me the compliant one first. These other two like to test me on a daily basis. Don't get me wrong, they're great kids in general. They both get good to decent grades and they don't get into trouble at school. So that's a definite blessing. On the other hand, they sure know how to press my buttons!

Somehow I managed to get them both to church this morning, even though their dad was out of town and I was being the "single parent" again. I love my kids, but Calgon, take me away!!! :)

No comments: