Monday, April 14, 2008

But Today I Am Thankful For...

Not in any particular order...

1. A job I love
2. That when I fell down in front of the school, none of the kids saw me fall.
3. Good friends to talk to
4. Healthy children
5. A good husband
6. A wonderful church
7. My dogs
8. My home
9. The best co-worker (FRIEND) anyone could have
10. The relationship I have with my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ

Psalm 42:11
Why are you downcast, O my soul? Why so disturbed within me?
Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise him, my Savior and my God.

1 comment:

Sheryl said...

Woohoo, so happy to see you posted! I feel like I've been stalking waiting for you to post! I laughed out loud about you falling down and nobody seeing you. Isn't that just like us, who cares if we're hurt, did anybody witness??

I understand your anger and I will be praying about that. God knows we're angry (maybe it's more that we're wondering, why us?) so go ahead and tell Him about.

Keep posting, you're doing great!

Sheryl