Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Just do it!

Philippians 4:13

New American Standard Bible (NASB)

I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.



Today, exercising was HARD! I didn't want to do it, especially once I started. Sometimes it's the getting started, but today it was the keeping going. But I did it!

Yesterday, I got a big boost to keep going (and I needed it!) from my friend Melissa who said she started her day 1 yesterday of being healthier. It's great to know that someone else is in this with me, and it's nice to hear that my doing this is helping someone else to do it too. Praise God!!!

Oh, I almost forgot to post here! When I weighed on day 7, I was down 3 lbs! Woohoo!!

Suzanne :)

1 comment:

K Meyer said...

Oh congratulations on the three lbs! And many others are in this with you :) I feel the same way about exercise as you, but once I do it, I feel so good! Why can't I remember that beforehand? I am a new follower...