Saturday, October 25, 2008

One of my faves

Ephesians 5:19-20 (New International Version)
19Speak to one another with psalms, hymns and spiritual songs. Sing and make music in your heart to the Lord, 20always giving thanks to God the Father for everything, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.


I love worship music more than I can say, and my favorites are the ones that help me to picture heaven the way scripture tells us it will be. I long for that day.

Jeremy Camp has a new song that touches me more than any song in a while. Evidently, the CD that has this song doesn't come out till the end of November. I know I'll be getting it!

Here's a video of him singing the song. It's a live version, but still very good.



Revelation 21:4 (New International Version)
He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away."

No comments: