Friday, October 24, 2008

Well it sounded like a good idea...

...but the no complaining thing I talked about in my last post, well I've already dropped out. Sad, I know. I don't want to be a quitter. And I don't think I'm the type who people think of as a complainer anyway. Besides, the wristband that I'm supposed to switch to the other hand each time I complain bothers me so much on my right wrist that I'd be willing to complain just to get it back onto the left wrist.

Maybe I'll try it again some day...when I don't have 2 teenagers, 3 dogs, a cat, and a "glass half empty" husband in my house. Well, hopefully I'll still have the husband, but you get the idea. I'm sure the fact that I've had one of the absolute craziest weeks at my job since I started didn't help either. Ahh, such is life.

So glad it's the weekend!

4 comments:

Laura said...

You are amazing.. Sometimes the best thing to do is relax when you can.
Have a great weekend.

Meridith said...

LOL.. sounds like you did a lot better than I could have!!

I found your blog on the LWG blogroll... just looking to connect with other Christian women in the blog world...

Off to read more of your blog...

Gretchen said...

I don't see you as giving up complaining; rather, you're just doing so on your own terms. The bracelet increased your awareness, and as you said, you weren't a big complainer anyway. God knows your heart Suzanne.

Can you do something just for Suzanne today? Sounds like a bit of self-pampering might hit the spot.

Tracy said...

:o}-yeah, it will be so much easier to complain with no teenagers...maybe. ;o}

Mine were up bright and early at 4 am this morning going deer hunting...I may have complained a bit about that. lol