Thursday, February 26, 2009

Day Three

Today was day three of my challenge to get up early to have some "God time". It was the hardest day so far, mostly because I'm struggling with something right now. And I was having a hard time this morning, focusing on God and not on the problem. Maybe that's why He led me to be doing this in the first place, because He knew I'd be struggling so much right now.

I have been getting something out of my time in the mornings though. For brief moments, I have been able to lift up my hands in worship while I sing and feel his presence. I have listened to music like Casting Crowns song "The Altar and the Door" and I can relate so much to the lyrics. I have read things, like Psalm 8 and really felt what the words say.

Thank you Lord for calling me to worship you.

1 comment:

His Girl said...

don't give up! That time with God is so precious... which is why stupid satan is fighting so hard against it.

go, girl!