Friday, February 20, 2009

Randomness...

One of the kids at school pushed a button for me this morning. The kind where you feel the anger rising up in you. The kind where you may find yourself to be shaking afterward because of the adrenaline. I don't think I dis-respected her in how I spoke to her though...maybe a tiny bit. Whew...glad it's Friday...



How many times should I say "sit up", "wake up", or other such phrases out in ISS (as opposed to in the regular classroom setting) before giving an office referral?



I'm feeling more connected to God lately, and as a result I've been in a much better mood.



Tonight I'm going out to dinner with my hubby again. :)



Should I really clean house this weekend? Or spend more time resting?



Why is it that some people work so hard and never feel like they've done enough, while others barely work at all and seem to think they've done more than their share?



I wonder, which one of the aforementioned am I really?

It is absolutely beautiful today here in Dallas...why can't we move the desks outside and have school out there???? Whaaaa.


I really hope that I make a difference in the lives of some of the kids I work with...

I love my job, but wow, I am so glad it's FRIDAY!!!!! Thank you Lord for weekends!!

2 comments:

Jenster said...

I love my job, but wow, I am so glad it's FRIDAY!!!!! Thank you Lord for weekends!!

AMEN!

I'm so grateful to teachers like you!

I wish we had some nice Spring weather here! :o(

Susan said...

I never count the minutes down until time to go home, but I did today. I'm so thankful it's the weekend!