Tuesday, June 10, 2008


Psalm 36:5 (New International Version)
Your love, O LORD, reaches to the heavens, your faithfulness to the skies.


That's my Verse of the Day because He is always faithful even when I sit around and pout. I was having a hard time getting moving today because I'm really down about something my husband said to me the other day. It's been really weighing heavily on my mind, so much so that I don't want to go anywhere or do anything...just want to sit and be depressed. That's why I'm so thankful for bloggy goodness like HisGirl who writes things that inspire me (and SO many others I'm sure ) and make me remember what is important in my life.

That said, I'm going to go get my shower, put on some makeup and push myself out the door if for no other reason than to be able to say I didn't just sit here. I know there are those who don't have that option and I take it for granted. Thank you also to bloggy friend Sheryl who's always there to cheer me up when she's got plenty on her own plate.

Hope you all have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

Gretchen said...

Hi Suzanne,

Thanks for stopping by. I love this verse. Being a relatively newly committed Christian (last 7 years), it's astounding to me how many of the contemporary worship tunes use the Psalms. No wonder--it's good, or rather, God stuff!

Blessings on your week, and I hope you're able to work out whatever's been troubling you.

His Girl said...

Beautiful! I love this song!!!

I'm glad you're deciding to get up and go when it would be easier to sit and wallow!!! Good for YOU!

Joanne@ Blessed... said...

Thank you for your prayers Suzanne. I just love that Natalie Grant song Held that is playing on your playlist. My daughter Meghan is blessed with a beautiful voice and I made her sing that song for me so many times that it is not one of her favorites.

Blessings! Joanne

p.s. I loved that even though you were upset about your hubby's words, you still pushed yourself to leave the house today.