Saturday, June 7, 2008

Verse a Day in June...Better Late Than Never

Ok, I'm up for the challenge of a verse a day in June starting now. HisGirl offered up the challenge after someone else started it (the domino effect has begun!).

2 Corinthians 12:9 (New International Version)
But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

I can't tell you how many times I've repeated that verse and His grace is always sufficient.

I'm enjoying my first day off from school. I only wish I had time to just lie around, but that's ok. The family and I went to the graduation of my best friend's youngest daughter who I've known since she was one. It is so unbelievable how fast they grow up! And now to head off to her graduation party!

1 comment:

His Girl said...

I all the way love this verse! Great contribution! Glad you're playing along!