Monday, June 30, 2008

AVADIJ and Bureaucracy

John 3:4-6 (New International Version)
4"How can a man be born when he is old?" Nicodemus asked. "Surely he cannot enter a second time into his mother's womb to be born!"
5Jesus answered, "I tell you the truth, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless he is born of water and the Spirit. 6Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit gives birth to spirit.


I woke up this morning with a song in my head that talks about Jesus' conversation with Nicodemus and the song has been in my head all day, so that will be my final verse a day this June. :)

Now I have to make a phone call to get Rhonda Somebody's warrant references away from my car tags in county records since either someone mis-keyed something when entering Rhonda's info or since Rhonda or someone stole my car tag info, whatever the case may be. Please pray that they actually do remove this and that it's easy to get it done. Bureaucracy can be a pain in the you know what. Maybe we should all say a prayer for Rhonda Somebody too.

Later I have to go get my car tags renewed which means a fun trip to the DMV. Woohoo! LOL

1 comment:

lrh said...

Yes, necessary but still a pain. Hope all goes well.