Monday, August 11, 2008

An Award For Me?



I want to thank Joan for giving me the Arte y Pico blog award. I get all nervous when I get a compliment, so I have no clue what to say. Joan's blog More God = Less Me is a great place for encouragement and laughs too. Check her out and thank you Joan.
Now it's my turn to give this award to 5 inspiring bloggers who I think are the greatest out there. I read every time they post something.
  1. HisGirl's blog is amazing!
  2. I love Sing4Joy's musical influence.
  3. Casa de Castro is funny and inspiring.
  4. Lila's Journey is one of my new favorites.
  5. Last, but certainly not least, Gretchen's Blog always has something great to offer.
Congratulations to my bloggy friends. Check them out for great reading.
The rules for this award are:
  • You must pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award, based upon creativity, design, interesting material, and that also contribute to the blogger community.

  • Each award must have the name of the author with a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.

  • Award-winners must show the award and put the name and link to the blog that awarded it.

  • Award-winners and the one who has given the prize must show the link to the Arte y Pico blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.

  • These rules must be included in your post.

8 comments:

His Girl said...

wow! so humbled to be among such great blogs! thank you for the honor, and oh, how cool it is to have such cool friends!

Gretchen said...

Thank you so much, Suzanne. I'm honored and will post soon. I've had a fantastic time "getting to know you", too. :)

Jenster said...

Congratulations!! In the short time I've been visiting here I would say you absolutely deserve this very cool award!!

Jenn @ Casa de Castro said...

Suzanne, I am honored and humbled. Thank you SO much for thinking of me. I always enjoy reading your blog and "chatting" with you on Twitter. The biggest and most unexpected blessing of entering the blogosphere has been the wonderful friends I've made... like you.

Blessings, dear one.

Stacy@hiswaynotmine said...

Suzanne-I came to know you through His Girl's blog....and visit almost everyday! Thank you for blessing me with your words and encouragements.

Congratulations on your award. You deserve it!!

Sheryl said...

Yea for you my friend!! What a blast to watch this all happen for you! Congratulations.

Love to you-
Sheryl

Suzanne said...

You guys are so sweet! Love ya all!

Susan said...

Suzanne,

Thanks so much! I'll try to live up to the compliment!

Joy!
Lila
(Susan)