Sunday, August 3, 2008

Is It December Yet?

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas...dreaming of Christmas time in general, mainly since I know it won't be 107 degrees then! We reached a record high today here in Big D. and it's not supposed to be any cooler tomorrow. It is however, supposed to be a chilly 99 degree high on Wednesday though.

Thankfully, with the pool back in order, I just jumped in and out to get cooled off at 11:00 at night so I won't be burning up all night.

God is good...All the time!

5 comments:

His Girl said...

sounds so wonderful- wish we were neighbors- i totally would have jumped in with you!

Jenster said...

I saw Fort Worth was 107 (my sister lives there)! That's insane! Thank God for the invention of pools!

Jenn @ Casa de Castro said...

Didja see what our high is going to be TODAY? They're saying 105 on the thermometer and 112 heat index!! Having just replaced our air conditioner on Thursday after the other one finally died, I am also praising the Lord for A/C.

Stay cool, my friend.

Tracy said...

We are feeling the heat right along with ya...I don't think we have reached 107 yet, but we got close with 103! It was almost too hot to breathe...hope we all get a break soon. I am ready for fall.

nancygrayce said...

I thought it was hot here in Florida...you've got us beat. I'm thankful to have a pool too! Especially when I mow the yard!