Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Working On My List

I posted a to do list the other day and there are so many things I could've added to that list. And for some reason, when I have a big list of things to be done and a short amount of time to get them done, I stop and do pretty much nothing. Aghhh. I did get an appointment to see my hairdresser tomorrow (yeah!) and hopefully my new hair will help motivate me to get moving and get more done. I don't really understand how new hair does that for me, but it usually does.

So the question of the day is...should I go work on my tan since the sun has come out after a cloudy couple of days? Or should I tackle Mt. Laundry? Maybe I'll try to do both? Not sure how that would work out, but I'm always up for a challenge when it comes to seeing if something can be done...lol.

Totally changing the subject...Wow! Earlier today I read a post over at Casa de Castro that gave me chills. It also made me think of the song in this video for some reason. This is one that can get a congregation movin' on a Sunday morning. I love how you can find just about anything on the internet. God is good, All the time!

2 comments:

Jenn @ Casa de Castro said...

First of all, THANK YOU for your sweet comments and for linking to my post. I'm honored!

I love this video!! What a great song and great way to get your blood flowin' and your worship muscles movin'!

And on the laundry vs. tan thing: doesn't it take 20 or 30 minutes to do a load of wash? That's a half hour of sunnin' for sure! Then you take a break from tanning, move the wash to the dryer, start the next load of wash, refill your iced tea glass and go catch another half hour of sun. I think that makes PERFECT sense! ;)

Have a great afternoon.

Suzanne said...

And you must be psychic, because that's pretty much exactly what I did! :)

I now have a little better tan and about 5 loads of laundry done.