Monday, August 25, 2008

The Honeymoon Period

The kids at school were incredibly and unbelievably good today. We barely had to get onto any of them at all. They were little angels in each class. Now if they can just keep that up for the next 176 days left in the school year. Considering the fact that some of our kiddos end up in resource class simply for behavior issues, that's not likely...but I can dream, can't I?

Oh, and for those of you who thought I was good at math simply because I'm an aide for a math class, umm...no. The class I'm working in is taught at about a 4th grade level and I kinda have to re-learn some of that as the teacher teaches it. Nope, no math genius here...

Altogether for a first day, not bad. Not bad at all.

2 comments:

Jenn @ Casa de Castro said...

Glad it was a good first day and will pray the rest are as smooth!

Susan said...

I'm so happy that it was a good day. More are to come!