Sunday, August 24, 2008

Tomorrow, Tomorrow..

Less than 24 hours till the kids are back in school. I found out my assignment for this year and I will be working in the resource math class. Woohoo, I will be in one classroom with one set of kids pretty much all the time. I'm very happy about that because last year I was all over the place in different classrooms and had so many kids to check on that I would only get to see some of them a couple of times a week. Hopefully I will feel like I'm able to help the kids more since I will see the same ones all the time.

Now I'm off to get my laundry done so I will have something decent to wear tomorrow...

4 comments:

Susan said...

I'm praying for your first day tomorrow. It will be a great day. Want to hear about it.

Jenn @ Casa de Castro said...

Hope your first day is AWESOME!! I know you make a difference in the lives of the kids. And doing it in MATH??? Impressive! (I just learned how to add yesterday.)

Our house faces a park that is on the back half of a plot that contains an elementary school. We learned a long time ago not to plan to go anywhere on the first day of school until at least 9:30. What a mob scene!

Tell us how your first day went.

Joan said...

You will make a difference in those young lives. God bless you!

Tracy said...

How was your first day? Good I hope....but I have to say, hats off to anyone who wants to be in a math class. ;o}
Tracy