Sunday, August 10, 2008

Countdown Begins

It's time to count down the days till I go back to work and make a list of things I would like to accomplish before then. 6 days and counting. Things I would like to accomplish:



1. Get my hair done. Seriously, my roots are about 3 inches long!



2. Make several dishes up to freeze portions to take to work.



3. Get all the laundry done. Prayers requested as this is not an easy task in my home.



4. Get the kids' school supply shopping done.



5. Go buy at least one pair of pants to go along with the other clothes that I ordered online.



6. Get my house in shape and get ready to enforce the chore chart with the kids.



7. Get a tan because as Beth Moore says, tan fat looks better than white fat and I'd rather go back to work looking like I did something this summer.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Suzanne,

I have just gone back and read some of your story. The Joy Fairy struck a cord with me. I'll have to write about my "joy" story sometime. I'm thankful that God is working in you and that your Father (your heavenly daddy) is so faithful.

My name, like yours, is lilly. I think that is in part why I landed on Lila's Journey. Blessings, my new blogging friend.

Susan

His Girl said...

good luck on your list! Be sure you show us a pic of your hair!!!